top of page
Wed, Aug 16|
LIVE Online (via Zoom)
Making Contact with Your Spirit Guides & Allies
We call on our Spirit Guides and Allies to assist us in connecting with the Divine. Meet at least one of YOUR primary guides, receive a message from them, and pave the way for more ongoing connection. Spiritual guidance, direction, and support are available to you right now. It's your birthright!
Time & Location
1 more dates
Aug 16, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
LIVE Online (via Zoom)
About Inspiration Station classes:
- Times shown above are PACIFIC. (Eastern add 3 hours, Central add 2 hours, Mountain add 1 hour.)
- We'll have 90 minutes for each class. I'll start with an overview, then we’ll go through a variety of exercises to give you an embodied sense of what we're talking about. I'll answer questions, and there will be a bit of personal coaching in the mix, too.
- We focus on one topic each month - and I do each class twice to accommodate East and West Coast schedules. (If you register for the first date and miss class, or if you just want to take it all in again, you're welcome to sit in the second time the class runs. We'll send you a guest join link.)
- We meet LIVE online via Zoom. If you have Zoom installed already, great. If not, you can download it free – or simply join with your web browser. (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari will all work within two versions of the current version.)
- You’ll get a confirmation email shortly after registering. “Join Zoom meeting” is your link to enter the class. (NOTE: Those emails come from the event manager app we use; the sender will show as [Name of the Class] email@example.com. If it's not in your Inbox, please check your Junk mail folder. If you’re still not finding it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and Lisa will get it sorted for you.)
- You’ll get a reminder email with the class workbook the day before we meet, and a recording of the class after we’re done. Download whatever you want, and you’ll have some handy materials you can review, anytime.
- Be sure you add your class to your calendar!
1. Select the DATE you want (above)
2. Click the (+) sign for QUANTITY (below)
3. Click the CHECKOUT button (below)
All times shown are PACIFIC. (Add 3 hours for Eastern, 2 hours for Central, and 1 hour for Mountain time.)
bottom of page